Cooperative members, based on household size, income level, age and medical disability, may be eligible to receive energy assistance during the summer or winter seasons to assist with energy costs.

To learn more about qualifications for energy assistance please call the agency or visit the website listed for the county you live in.

Central Missouri Community Action Agency (CMCA)


North East Community Action Corporation (NECAC)