Energy Assistance

Cooperative members, based on household size, income level, age and disability may be eligible to receive energy assistance during the summer or winter seasons to assist with energy costs.

To learn more about qualifications for energy assistance please call the agency listed for the county you live in.

Central Missouri Community Action Agency (CMCA)

  • For members living in Audrain and Callaway Counties
  • Phone: 573-443-1100

North East Community Action Corporation (NECAC)

  • For members living in Monroe, Montgomery, Pike and Ralls Counties
  • Phone: 573-324-0120