The Cooperative will furnish to its members one or more 175 watt, mercury vapor, dusk-to-dawn controlled dusk-to-dawn light per applicable rate schedule.
The guidelines for dusk-to-dawn lights are as follows:
- The dusk-to-dawn light shall remain the property of the Cooperative.
- The Cooperative will maintain only the dusk-to-dawn light.
- The dusk-to-dawn light shall be connected through the meter.
- The dusk-to-dawn light may not be switched or controlled manually.
- As a general rule the dusk-to-dawn light will be installed on the meter pole.
- The dusk-to-dawn light may be installed in other locations only after approval by the Cooperative.
- Installation in locations other than the meter pole will be at the expense of the member.
- Should a member request a dusk-to-dawn light be removed, then request that it be reinstalled at the same account location for
- the same member within a twelve (12) month period, a charge of $120 will be made to the member.