The Cooperative will furnish to its members one or more 175 watt, mercury vapor, dusk to dawn controlled security light per applicable rate schedule.
The guidelines for security lights are as follows:
- The security light shall remain the property of the Cooperative.
- The Cooperative will maintain only the security light.
- The security light shall be connected through the meter.
- The security light may not be switched or controlled manually.
- As a general rule the security light will be installed on the meter pole.
- The security light may be installed in other locations only after approval by the Cooperative.
- Installation in locations other than the meter pole will be at the expense of the member.
- Should a member request a security light be removed, then request that it be reinstalled at the same account location for the same member within a twelve (12) month period, a charge of $120 will be made to the member.
Effective May 1, 2006, a service charge of $1 per metered security light will be added to the member's monthly bill.